With Collibra CLI, you can create a workflow project with a single command.
workflow-create --groupId com.collibra.myProject --projectName My_project
The fully configured project contains:
- An example of a hello world BPMN.
- An example of a script task printing hello world in the logs.
- The Collibra API dependencies.
- A set of Gradle tasks for uploading your workflow from the CLI, Eclipse or your terminal to your Collibra Data Governance Center.
|Create a Collibra workflow project.||
The project is generated in the folder you have started the CLI.
The project folder contains:
The source folder (src/) contains a Java folder with an example of a groovy script and a resource folder with an example of a BPMN file.
Tip Use the reverse URL of your company and add the project name as a suffix for the Gradle project group. For example: com.collibra.myProject.
Note The Gradle project name becomes the name of the generated BPMN file.
Warning Spaces are not allowed in the Gradle project name.
Import the project in Eclipse
You can import the generated project in Eclipse IDE as a Gradle project:
- In Eclipse, go to File → import.
- Select Gradle/Existing Gradle Project.
- For the Project root directory, select the created folder.
- Click Finish and wait for Eclipse to import and resolve all the dependencies.
Example of a project imported in Eclipse: