The Apache Groovy programming language allows for easy interoperability between the Java and Collibra libraries.
To add support for Groovy syntax highlight and auto-completion in Eclipse:
- In the menu bar, click Help → Install New Software….
- In the Available Software window, click Add.
- Enter the required information:
- Name: Groovy-Eclipse
- Location: Enter the appropriate link for your Eclipse version as specified on the Groovy-Eclipse page. We are using https://dist.springsource.org/release/GRECLIPSE/e4.9 in this example.
- Click Add.
- In the Available Software window, select the Main Package check box.
- Ensure the Contact all update sites during install to find required software check box is selected and click Next.
- Review the installation details and click Next.
- Review, accept the license agreements, and click Finish.
- If you are prompted with a security warning, click Install anyway.
- Click Restart Now to finish the installation.
For more installation instructions, see the Groovy-Eclipse documentation.